Procurement Sourcing Admin with French & German
Middle (2-5 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
germană, engleză, franceză
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Following the successful implementation of Tactical Procurement Hub in BASS Costa Rica, establish a team in BASS Europe to provide tactical sourcing services to 11 entities from EEMEA Region having as objective the increase in efficiency & effectiveness of tactical sourcing process.
The person appointed to the position of Sourcing Administrator is based in BASSE, Romania but their work will have an impact at regional level (EMEA).
The scope and responsibilities of the Sourcing Coordinator can be summarized as the provision of sourcing services for the categories assigned:
• Working with EMEA markets to meet the sourcing needs of the stakeholders for indirect goods or services between EM Approved Sourcing limit and£.
• The stakeholders should submit the requirements through a website (ticketing system) where the needs are recorded to ensure delivery of the good or service on time/ in SLAs.
You will be in charge with:
- Support the negotiation process for goods and / or services required by tactical stakeholders ensuring compliance to landscape and purchasing policy
- Find the best suppliers available in the market ensuring that the terms of the deal are favorable for the company on criteria such as:
Cost: Price, freight, payment terms;
Characteristics: quality, duration, presentation, performance, economy of use;
Services (Value Added): Time of delivery, warranty, service and maintenance;
- Comply with on-time delivery and quality of the information required by the Local, Regional and Global Purchasing;
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of suppliers to ensure that the needs of the organization in terms of goods and services are met;
- Ensure visibility (through the Purchasing system) on the price list negotiated with suppliers, contracts and SLAs;
- Update the procurement system with price agreements, suppliers, payment terms and delivery times;
- Track and monitor purchase orders to provide the necessary information to stakeholders;
- Daily reviews of the demand requested by the end users and update the system upon receipt of requirements;
- Contact stakeholder to ensure understanding of the requirement;
- Weekly review of planned demand in FISP to ensure supply on time.
For this job you need to have:
- Detailed knowledge of Procurement processes, methods and techniques;;
- Expertise with Ariba or Fluenta (COUPA is nice to have)
- Extract reports and analyse reports’ data accuracy and correctness;
- Good judgment to identify, assess and resolve issues; solve problems in a hand-on, insightful and collaborative manner;
- Creative, emotionally intelligent, resilient and effective working under pressure;
- A focus on service delivery and savings;
- Understand impact of the results on the other departments and on the EM;
- Proven negotiation, communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships working across geographical boundaries;
- Language dependent (fluent in English & French and intermediate in German)
- Complete 100% of the tasks in a given time, or escalate the matter in advance, if the timelines are identified as not appropriate to the tasks (too short/long);
- Be able to assess risks and be aware of these, if not able to complete target on time;
- Issue reports with accuracy, conduct partial analysis;
- Have an awareness of the impact of the deadlines in projects.
- Have a good understanding of the business requirements;
- Agree upon or propose new ways of working, where applicable;
- Ability to support and deliver the regional or global process improvement initiatives applicable to the team
- What are your minimum salary expectations in ron net per month?