Detalii loc de munca
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
What will your job be about:
Create and maintain Item master and Vendor master data .
• Maintain the Item master data, Purchasing Part master data. Run weekly, monthly MRP.
• Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
• Maintain the inventory level between the targeted values.
• Actively manage all aspects of the Inbound supply chain environment, to ensure cost effectiveness while satisfying requirements.
• Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
• Assist in the development of long-term material acquisition plans, including: supplier development, contracting strategies, inventory management, cost management, quality improvement, procurement systems, measurements, and market access programs.
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
• Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
• Monitor design changes after SOP in order to ensure correct components for production and avoid dead stock.
What We Are Looking For
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office).
• Good numerical abilities.
• MRP/ERP and SAP knowledge and understanding.
• Team player.
• English - advanced.