Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1000 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Systematic is an international software supplier and systems integrator of mission critical systems with core competences within complex management information systems, integration of different IT-systems, structured data exchange, and project management. Our main domains lie within the realms of Healthcare and Defence. Our solutions provide a framework that assists our customers to make correct decisions. We provide simple solutions to complex problems in order to help to simplify the critical decision making process. Our headquarters are located in Aarhus, and we have offices situated in Copenhagen, UK, US, Finland and Romania. The company employs approximately 900 people.
Please see our web page and specifically our annual report. ()
Since our foundation in, we have developed into an international IT company that focuses on four core business areas: Public Sector, Healthcare, Defence and Intelligence, National Security and Library and Learning.
The main objective of this role is to build and maintain our supplier base, manage & negotiate agreements in line with local or group requirements, ensure that payment and commercial terms are compliant with our financial strategy.
The Procurement Manager will be located in Romania and will have dual line reporting in Group legal unit and to local general manager.
- Perform procurement market analysis, price monitoring and benchmarking to identify the right suppliers according with business requirements
- Run the selection process and lead the negotiation of agreements with our suppliers
- Establishes, maintains, monitors and develops business relationships with suppliers
- Manage regular business review meetings with the main suppliers
- Provide commercial and risk input to identify the required legal support
- Manage suppliers contracts and payment flow
- Support the implementation of any supplier related application at local or group level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good technical, financial, management and social skills.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities, self-motivated, initiative and good team player.
PROFESSIONAL / TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Adequate knowledge of the concept of contract management, laws related to contracts /agreements and applicable legal obligations and arbitration process.
- Good understanding of the financial impact and implications of commercial terms
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good commercial understanding
- Bachelor’s Degree within Finance / Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or alternate;
- Master Degree in a business field is a plus.
- 5+ experience as procurement manager.
Fluency in written and spoken English required;
Other language skills are advantageous.
- Proclivity towards customer service is essential;
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands;
- A thorough and methodical approach to work;
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication;
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that, we offer you
- A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours