Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1400
We are looking for a skilled procurement Engineer to buy parts, sub-assemblies and services necessary for the manufacturing of magnetic heads and other products. You have the means and opportunity to raise our profit by making the most high-quality and cost-effective purchases.
The procurement engineer operates in close collaboration with the sales, planning and engineering departments.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for technical and financial details and has a commercial mindset. Communication skills will help to negotiate effectively and maintain profitable relationships.
The goal is to acquire supplies that are critical for the success of our business operations with optimal stock levels
The Procurement Engineer investigates the market with part specifications and performance
requirements. He analyses technical and commercial data based on the responses received.
He issues the Purchase Order, tracks and expedites the supply and organise inspections to check the required quality.
- Total 1 Year in Procurement in Contracting/ Manufacturing Industry desirable
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office software
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of technical data analysis and purchase best practices
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
- A strong analytical mindset
- Understand of supply chain procedures
Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. Master level or bachelor level with experience in a procurement or relevant role
- Assess supplier profiles and analyse offers
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts.
- Review supplies to ensure quality
- Monitor stock levels
- Ensure that suppliers are provided with all information upon which the quotations are given the opportunity to meet the desired requirements.
- Negotiate the best payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining high level of integrity.
- Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard
- Reiterate with designers and sales department for finalisation of quantity and quality.
- Issuance of Purchase order.
- Tracking and expediting of Shipment.
- Handle Delivery and inspection of items. Assist in Insurance claims, if any.
- Acceptance/rejection, warranties and other related follow up matters with the supplier till completion of the Project.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Keep updated with market developments
- Report on budget versus Actual performance on project-wise basis
- Arrange and participate in meetings between suppliers and Company engineers and other personnel to facilitate standardisation and economical procurement.