Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
- 6 months temporary contract with Lugera & Makler working for Philip Morris
Main purpose of the job
- Execute the operational purchasing activities to achieve lowest purchasing cost assuring on-time and on-quality products/services.
- Execute basic to medium complexity reports from Source to Pay systems and low level analysis in Excel, under direct supervision of Procurement Supervisor and in collaboration with Procurement Executive.
- Guarantee effective and efficient cooperation with other departments within the Buy & Sell organization.
- Prepare Procurement related documents in accordance with PM policies and guideline of Supervisor Procurement;
- Manage Procurement related documents in accordance with PM policies;
- Coordinate with other functions to ensure that all procurement procedures are in control and place;
- Generate Excel reports and low-level analysis in order to follow-up and track Procurement Department KPIs;
- Negotiate optimal terms and conditions with vendors/suppliers, for low value purchases;
- Maintain and update price lists and agreements in order to guarantee accurate documentation for purchasing decisions;
- Support Procurement Supervisor and Executive in conducting biddings for assigned categories;
- Coordinate vendors/suppliers to execute on-time deliveries as scheduled;
- Create vendor master maintenance for new vendors.
- University: Business Administration or Economics; can be a student in last years
- Demonstrated sense of integrity;
- Basic MS Excel knowledge (higher level is a plus);
- Experience with an ERP system (SAP – MM Module) is a plus;
- Experience in MS Office applications;
- Good spoken and written English.