Processes and HR System Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Work closely with HR System Project Coordinator to understand in-depth internal HR services processes, to build and deliver internal training for HR users;
- Work closely with internal HR team and HR System Project Coordinator in order to collect and review data for the design and migration phase of the HR System;
- Support internal HR Services team with testing during implementation of HR System project phases;
- Build and maintain up-to-date standard operating procedures (SOPs);
- Act as super user related with HR system and provide support to HR Services team when required;
- Serves as secondary contact for HR system vendor and third-party administrators.
- Assists with the resolution of complex employees’ queries related to HR system;
- Has input in building the communication messages related to their area of expertise.
- Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to HR systems;
- Has input in analyzing and designing HR Policies and procedures;
- Contributes to operational excellence of the department by continuously improving efficiency in their area of work;
- Participates in departments projects/ activities as assigned by direct manager.
- Proactive, able to perform in a multitasking and dynamic environment that generates new situations, requiring quick decision making and focus on solutions;
- Similar experience of minimum 1 years in HR processes and/or systems;
- Ability to work with different groups and different authority levels;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Negotiation and influencing skills;
- Project management skills.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017). We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
• Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
• Employee discounts;
• Access to the Bookster library;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).