Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Timisoara.
Process Quality Engineer
- Monitors and analyses process, identifies systematic quality problems and opportunities and checks execution of corrective actions;
- Analyses SPC data, prepares SPC reporting and action plan;
- Develops and follows up SPC improvement plan;
- Preforms Cpk/ Ppk evaluation;
- Performs MSA analysis;
- Checks and calibrates test equipment;
- Develops actual measurement equipment and implements new measurement equipment in the Quality Management System.
- Technical university degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in quality field within an EMS or automotive production company
- Core tools (minimum SPC and MSA)
- Good knowledge of Statistical Tools (Process Capability, Minitab)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- VDA process audit qualification (is a plus)
- Very good command of English language (German is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Six Sigma.
If you are interested, apply here! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.