Process Owner (Service and Process Engineer) (m/f)
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
- Knowledge of maintenance and technical documentation;
- Analyze of costs and data;
- Inventory and indexing of equipment;
- Fault finding ability and eliminate the cause of defects ;
- Control stocks of spare parts;
- Organize the installation and release of equipment’s;
- Combine components in electronic systems, ensuring components compatibility and reducing of electric interfering;
- Supports technicians and other users in problem solving on production lines;
- Maintain and fixing systems by exchanging components or PCB’s;
- Communicating information whitin the team;
- Promoting the department/team internally by supporting collaboration;
- Planning of team work capacity, sharing the tasks whitin the team;
- Planning and coordinating trainings for technicians.
- University degree in electronic/automation field;
- English knowledge at high level;
- Experience in development or maintenance of industrial equipment in the automation field;
- Basic knowledge in materials and tools utilization, their proper use, efficient and secure;
- Experience in utilization of measurement and inspection equipments;
- Knowledge in the field of hydraulic, pneumatic and electric;
- PC Knowledge: MS Office and PLC programming;
- Advanced hardware abilities;
- Flexibility and mobility;
- Knowledge of electronic engineering, digital processing, telecommunications;
- Analytical skills.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses foreign service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.