Process Owner for Process Foaming (PO)
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardised cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs more thanpeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees at the end of, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in
- Development, planning, standardization and implementation of equipment (tooling and machine) for the foaming process;
- Planning of production foaming processes according internal procedures and customer requirements;
- Optimizes existing processes and equipment according to profitability aspects;
- Takes over responsibility for project work (internal PPE projects and customer projects);
- Develops and implements strategy concepts in coordination with superior;
- Takes ownership over the process to establish accountability;
- Enforces / Establishes process standards on global level;
- Supports PPAP and the release of production tools and equipment;
- Initiates improvements within the tool, process, equipment and people (training);
- Issues internal instructions;
- Generates market overview on equipment suppliers;
- Ensures the release and development of equipment suppliers;
- Supports the Software / Hardware release process;
- Contact partner for internal and external customers, external partners (e. g. suppliers) in their field of expertise.
Studies And Work Experience:
- Mechanical engineering (or equivalent higher education in the respective country);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive industry (Maintenance or Laboratory experiences will be appreciated);
- Experience in plastic technology, preferably foaming process and moulding process.
Key qualifications (social competence):
- Intercultural competence and an ability to work in a team;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Strong ability to coach and teach others;
- Presentation and moderation skills;
- Personal responsibility, adaptability, assertiveness;
- Motivated, flexible, proactive and result oriented.
Key qualifications (professional competence):
- Very good Know How in relevant production processes;
- Strong technical skills to understand and drive Engineering projects;
- Moderation and presentation techniques;
- Knowledge of Production processes and equipment in harness manufacturing;
- Knowledge of process analysis;
- Willingness for international business trips to our LEONI plants, customers and suppliers;
- Familar to Windows and MS Office.
- Very good English (written and spoken) is mandatory; German language will be appreciated.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.