Process owner (PO) for process foaming (m/f)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
- Development, planning, standardization and implementation of equipment (tooling and machine) for the foaming process;
- Planning of production foaming processes according internal procedures and customer requirements;
- Optimizes existing processes and equipment according to profitability aspects;
- Takes over responsibility for project work (internal PPE projects and customer projects);
- Develops and implements strategy concepts in coordination with superior;
- Takes ownership over the process to establish accountability;
- Enforces / Establishes process standards on global level;
- Supports PPAP and the release of production tools and equipment;
- Initiates improvements within the tool, process, equipment and people (training);
- Issues internal instructions;
- Generates market overview on equipment suppliers;
- Ensures the release and development of equipment suppliers;
- Supports the Software / Hardware release process;
- Contact partner for internal and external customers, external partners (e. g. suppliers) in their field of expertise.
Studies And Work Experience:
- Mechanical engineering (or equivalent higher education in the respective country);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive industry (Maintenance or Laboratory experiences will be appreciated);
- Experience in plastic technology, preferably foaming process and moulding process.
Key qualifications (social competence):
- Intercultural competence and an ability to work in a team;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Strong ability to coach and teach others;
- Presentation and moderation skills;
- Personal responsibility, adaptability, assertiveness;
- Motivated, flexible, proactive and result oriented.
Key qualifications (professional competence):
- Very good Know How in relevant production processes;
- Strong technical skills to understand and drive Engineering projects;
- Moderation and presentation techniques;
- Knowledge of Production processes and equipment in harness manufacturing;
- Knowledge of process analysis;
- Willingness for international business trips to our LEONI plants, customers and suppliers;
- Familar to Windows and MS Office.
- Very good English (written and spoken) is mandatory; German language will be appreciated.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses foreign service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
Acest job nu mai este activ.