Detalii loc de munca
Process Management Academy
Job remote (permite desfășurarea activității la domiciliu/telemuncă, permanent sau temporar)
We are hiring new smart unexperienced colleagues for our Process Management Academy.
- The Process Manager works closely with Program Management for the customer and other delivery organizations,
- Clarify and define the scope of the Process Manager stream: Processes, Tooling, Security and Access Management, Governance, SSRs and Provider Management,
- Prepare a project plan based on the contract, master project plan from Program Management and solution design,
- Achieve project milestones and ensure that timelines are met,
- Present progress of the Process Manager Stream in Wardrooms and Stereos and customer meetings,
- Prepare weekly status presentation to all defined stakeholders,
- Prepare and report on a weekly and monthly basis project budget reviews, controlling and forecasting,
- Prepare and communicate lessons learnt,
- Excellent English and German communication skills (written and oral),
- Successful delivery against commitments and deadlines,
- Builds long-term relationships with internal colleagues.
- Detailed knowledge of the theory and operation aspects of their process,
- Experience in a customer service environment,
- Competent with Microsoft Office,
- Relevant industry knowledge and technical skills (database administration, internet protocol, application monitoring, unix systems, networking, server virtualization).
What we offer:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies,
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop,
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area,
- Extra vacation days.