Process Excellence Specialist Ludus (m/f)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
- Cascaded information to plant section and assures successful deployment of Leoni Productivity System;
- Escaladed main issues and proposal for LPSplus System improvement;
- Delivered all needed communications, explanations and support to ensure that LPSplus system is aligned with requirements and standards;
- Drive workshops on the shop floor as on indirect Area from the plant section;
- In case of deviation implement actions plans if necessary;
- Follows up KPIs evolutions, LPSplus Stars results and use as an inputs for further improvements;
- Use the LPSplus deployment in the plant section as a tool for improvement;
- Based on LPSplus audits results, develops and implement an improvement plan, in coordination with the plant element owne.
- University degree with additional experience and knowledge regarding production management and production systems;
- At least 2 years of experience in leading position in production related areas;
- High Lean Management knowledge; High level of customer orientation, Persuasion, and Conflict-Management capability for the implementation of Efficiency-enhancing measures of social and intercultural competence and the willingness to frequent and prolonged abroad.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of English in writing and speech required;
- Possibility of relocation in Ludus.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.