Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides new process equipment for new projects/ upgrades;
• Builds and follows schedules for all new projects;
• Builds Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis with multidisciplinary group from Autonomous Production Unit and equipment specification;
• Analyzes the suppliers technical and financial proposals according to specification and budget allocation;
• Follows the commercial negotiation made by Purchasing department;
• Edits and follows Purchase Request and Purchase Order;
• Follows the equipment manufacturing;
• Validates the equipment at suppliers’ level and on Delphi site, according to validation plan;
• Validates new product references on process line;
• Provides the adapted tooling;
• Schedules and ensures validations and Machine Qualification sign off;
• Ensures the achievement of open points;
• Ensures interface between Technical Centers and the local Autonomous Production Units.
• Technical university studies – machine construction, mechanical;
• Good knowledge of injection systems;
• Technical skills – good knowledge of production equipment, processes, tools;
• Rigorous, flexible and with good analysis skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Integrity, tenacity and demonstrated ability to address difficult issues and problems;
• Continuous improvement attitude;
• English level – advanced.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit .
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is the newest diesel site in Romania manufacturing pumps and injectors for Common Rail Systems. The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with. advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the new facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.