Detalii loc de munca
We are looking for an Process Engineer with problem solving skills to work in our collaborative team environment.
Process Engineer responsibilities include managing the inventory, reception, installation and start-up of the electrical board’s equipment, complying with the plant’s / customer‘s deadlines.
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
You’ll be the part of our Engineering community and will report to the Process Engineering Supervisor.
- Implement all changes required by customer and ensure proper change management according to procedure;
- Integrate the electric testing of the harnesses into the production flow;
- Analyze customer requirements according to customer’s drawings and specifications;
- Participate to PFMEA analyses and ensure the follow-up for the designated action plans;
- Order and manage equipment implementation according to electrical boards specifications;
- Develop, implement and maintain software tools according to the plant’s needs regarding traceability and error proofing requirements; achieve the milestones and deliverables;
- Implement, maintain (extend) label management requirements;
- Make sure that all lessons learned are implemented and have proper follow-up.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or similar - technical fields;
- 1-3 years of experience in development and maintenance of production equipment;
- Background in automotive industry is a plus;
- Previous experience in working in large teams is an advantage;
- English advanced knowledge is a must;
- PC knowledge (MS Office is a must, SAP is a plus);
- Analytically thinking, attention to details and problem solving abilities;
- Interested in production process and especially in automotive industry;
- Willing to travel to Ineu (daily commute).
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
We value our employees as the most important value of our company
- Health care benefits
- We offer flexible working hours
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 18oooo of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates:
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.