Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Our jobs involve developing, maintaining and integrating state of the art, mission critical solutions for Enterprise Content Management Systems in an international context for a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work as part of a multinational group with true, large, enterprise-wide systems, complex architectures and real life constrains (speed, performance, nonstop systems availability). You will also travel to Austria for training and project meetings.
• Ensuring that any issues of software or hardware within production environment are recorded, categorized and prioritized within a problem, the root cause or workaround found and the issues are solved as fast as possible;
• Ensuring the maintenance of the knowledge database or handover to second level support roles;
• Ensuring the end-to-end coordination of the assigned problems with all responsible roles (internal and external partners);
• Manage the lifecycle of all problems;
• Receive incidents from the Service Desk in order to handle them as a problem;
• Record and prioritize the problems in cooperation with the Client Manager, the Release Manager and the Transition Service Manager with appropriate diligence, in order to facilitate a swift and effective resolution;
• Analyze in cooperation with the Incident Manager the incident reports in order to recognize reoccurring incidents;
• Occasionally support of incident management for local supported applications.
Desirable skills (nice to have):
Compensation & benefits: