Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK
Problem Management aims to manage the lifecycle of all Problems. The primary objectives of this ITIL process are to prevent Incidents from happening, and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented. 'Proactive Problem Management' analyzes Incident Records, and uses data collected by other IT Service Management processes to identify trends or significant Problems.
Problem Managers research the root causes of incidents, make temporary solutions (workarounds) available, and develop final solutions for known errors. Problem Managers engage in proactive problem management by analyzing trends or historical data of incidents and services.
- Performs proactive and re-active investigations protecting client's business and initiates actions to improve or correct the situation
- Assuring the analysis of the aggregate incident data to identify key trends
- Ensures that problem investigations are conducted effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement, acts as escalation point in scope of root cause analysis process
- Produces high quality reports, coordinates associated management actions - shares root cause and known errors and other lessons learnt across the regions and with service providers as appropriate
- Gets to the root cause of Incidents and recommends actions to improve or correct the situation;
- Facilitates the resolution of the complex problems and root cause analysis requiring the input of the multiple functions
- Manages or coordinates implementation of corrective actions, recording of residual business risk, communicates high quality updates to all stakeholders
- Good team and people management skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, including skillful assertiveness
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- Quality and process driven approach
- Use of fact-based analyses to identify problems in a structured way.
- Reach conclusions and take action on the basis of thorough analysis and experience.
- Very good communicating skills
- Expect major part of experience in IT, with emphasis on operational management
- Experience in managing service providers in resolution of problems
- Experience in an ITIL environment. A minimum of a year in similar role
- History of interaction with 3rd party suppliers of service
- Fluent English language
- ITIL Foundation v3 is the advantage
- ITIL Intermediate v3 strongly desired
- Service Management experience
WORK SHIFTS PATTERN:
Shift working hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm EST (2:00pm - 2:00am CET).