The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
Printing and Reflow Engineer (SMT) Manufacturing TSR
* Optimize existing programs in SMT area, ensuring all processes are running within specified quality targets;
* Support for new product and/or process introduction;
* Generate corrective and preventive actions for software and hardware part;
* Create and maintain Manufacturing Instructions related to production equipment;
* Participate actively in Project meetings and FPY meetings;
* Support production for the continuous improvement of processes;
* Technical support for all customers audits;
* Install and release new equipments in SMT area;
* Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in Electronics/Computers/Automatics field;
* 1 year experience in Laser, Printing and Reflow processes;
* Experience in Automotive is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Team player.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.