Principal Design & Usability Engineer – UI/UX
Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for an expert to take the lead in design and user experience for our Wolters Kluwer Financial Services solutions for banks.
You will be responsible for the look and feel of our products by creating new graphical interfaces and supporting infrastructure, designing and implementing intuitive UIs to guide customers through complex workflows. You will be collaborating with different software development teams over multiple geographical locations and that in an iterative way (scrum, agile). Next to that, you will be working closely together with experienced business analysts to create high quality and responsive solutions.
You will be at the driving seat to design our new applications and solution gathering input straight from our customers, market managers or product managers. Next to that, you will be as well responsible to guide changes to our existing applications/solutions.
The job is based in Cluj-Napoca, but since you will be working closely with all our main development centers, we expect you to be 10% abroad. Therefore, willingness to travel is necessary.
Your main activities will be the following:
- Collaborate closely with all different scrum teams on topics related to UI/UX design and development
- Contribute and review the different end frameworks, libraries and methods for UI development
- Ensure code is tested cross-browser and cross-device as all our solutions are be technology independent
- Be in the driving seat of all UI/UX designs for the Wolters Kluwer Finance Risk and Reporting solutions
- Assure best practices in UI-UX development are put in place and regularly updated according to involving markets
Qualifications, skills, behaviors and attitudes
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Excellent English communication (written and oral)
- Solid experience with UI/UX design and applications like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with the InVision App prototyping tool is a plus
- Familiarity with optimization techniques across different devices (including mobile)
Would be a plus:
- Experience with frameworks and tools such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, NPM, Grunt,
- Experience with pre-processors such as SASS and LESS
- University degree or equivalent