Amach is an industry-leading software company with headquarters located in Dublin and remote offices in Romania and Ukraine. Established in, we specialise in software delivery, bespoke automation frameworks and cloud consulting. Amach are AWS registered partners and winners of the SD LEO Innovation Award 2021.
Currently we are recruiting Principal Mobile Automation Engineer to work with our team and client in medtech industry remotely from Romania.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a supportive environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
The successful candidate will work with the mobile development team to enhance the services offered by our client. As a Principal Mobile Automation Engineer we are looking for someone who has 8+ years of automation experience and who is a strong supporter of best practices and has a passion for learning new technologies.
We require an engineer that is proactive and strongly supports best practices, has excellent implementation and organisation skills.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Design and Build framework from scratch, work closely with client to advise and direct on new implementation
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts
- Implement automation test scripts based on best practices and coding standards
- Be a creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures
- Ability to review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases
- Work closely with other QA team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various channels
- Ensure that all requirements have associate test cases representing all mobile platforms
- Ensure that all requirements have test cases representing all mobile platforms
- Involvement across full SDLC to review design, development & technical activities
- Researches new mobile testing approaches and technologies and analyses their application to our needs
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Minimum of 8 years experience across mobile applications, end to end, functional, regression testing with Java
- Experience building automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience using cloud Device farms like SauceLabs, BrowserStack, AWS Device Farm
- Experience working with Appium
- Experience testing native iOS/Android apps
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
Would be a plus:
- Previous medtech experience or delivering in highly regulated areas
- 6 months initial contract with a possibility to extend
- Options for career advancement
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive rates