Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Oracle certification exams are considered to be the gold standard in the industry. Oracle certifications validate an individual’s knowledge and skills, and provide certified individuals with a competitive edge in the global market. The exams and the process used to build them are managed by the Oracle Certification team. Oracle’s Certified Specialist credential is an integral component of Oracle’s Cloud Excellence Implementer program and the Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialization program.
We are looking for an experienced individual to manage, maintain, and enhance current exam process and standards. This individual will train and coach product resources in the exam building process; from foundational tasks to publishing an exam.
The Principle Certification Exam Developer will work with stakeholders across different functional and geographical lines of business in order to create, validate, and publish legally defensible certification exams. Strong training, project management, and communication skills are required.
· Work with stakeholders to design and revise processes for new exam development and maintenance requirements
· Solve exam development and delivery issues, while upholding stringent exam standards
· Train and coach product resources and project managers on the exam development process, which include writing exam questions and creating exam assets
· Handle exam content inquiries and manage subsequent follow up steps
· Maintain exam documentation
· Communicate new processes and re-enforce existing processes via various forms of communication, including training sessions
· Generate exam status reports, upon request
· Host and facilitate certification status meetings, as needed
· Work with outside vendors and test centers to ensure successful exam publications and deliveries
· Manage exam translation requests and the overall process
· Publish exam information and links on Oracle websites
· Manage marketing projects: plan and run communication campaigns, organize promotional events to drive exam consumption, as needed
· 2-5 years’ experience in project management
· Project management certification or equivalent
· Instructional design background and/or exam development background preferred
· 2+ years’ experience in a training environment
· Relevant experience with certification programs (. Pearson, Prometric, Criteron, etc.) preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Presentation skills
· Well-versed in creating presentations, working with spreadsheets, etc.