Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples.
We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Our new colleague will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with the assigned clients from the moment the client requests an offer to the point of implementation of the project;
- Build the formal price offers for clients;
- Negotiate prices with clients and costs with suppliers on a project basis;
- Be dedicated to accounts from countries across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- Have a direct impact on margins and revenues;
- Provide client tutoring for all new services and products;
- Re-engineer the process whenever needed;
- Ensure direct, honest and fluid communication with co-workers.
Key skills we are looking for:
- Strong client service expertise with minimum 1 year experience in a client service position;
- Experience within the international business environment is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of market research processes and methodology is an advantage;
- Fluent English;
- Familiarity with computers & Internet;
- Excel and Word knowledge – medium to advanced level;
- Structured, logical thinking, good organization skills, initiative, creativity;
- Accuracy and ease with numbers;
- Interest for details, eye for detail;
- Efficient in stressful situations, ability to manage priorities.
An attractive compensation package according to experience and performance.
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team and supportive team.
Continuous learning environment and professional development programs including access to a world-wide network of professional resources.
Paid subscription for medical services.
Taxi vouchers for night shift program.
Working hours: 16:00 - 01:00, Monday-Friday