Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Provide a timely, effective response to requests by sales teams, customer service teams and accounts receivable teams for special prices in the assigned regions, as well as providing SPA maintenance where needed (locations, expiration, reassignment, etc).
- Review special price approvals by electronic mail or BPM and give priority to earliest requests.
- Verify that the previous day's requests have been duly processed in order to provide the corresponding follow up.
- Prioritize orders for new quotes considered urgent.
- Check for duplication in price requests.
- Load all necessary information for each quote into the system, such as part number, quantity, and prices or discounts.
- Make any price changes or corrections to earlier or existing quotes.
- Review earlier prices and discounts, verifying if they are still in effect.
- Verify the active status of quotes.
- Medium English + Excel.
- Software Skills: Basic experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows is required.
- Technical degree in administrative areas, or undergraduate degree in similar areas.