Pricing Analyst with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The role performs two key activities supporting the Global pricing team:
- Producing all the reporting and pricing analysis for the global team on both regular and ad hoc basis.
- Preparing the offer including the check for completeness and all the calculations required in readiness for the pricing decisioning.
- Producing monthly bid activities reports
- Pro-actively support the continuous improvement of the Pricing approval process and maintenance of price books or pricing tools.
- Provide first validation of bids coming through Pricing tool to include:
- Check documentation completeness
- For renewal or additional bids, pricing needs to be cross-checked against previously approved bids and provide the information on the price movements to the country pricing team
- Any other country specific request on the bid processing (such as preparing Framework pricing)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Excel
- Flexible attitude, ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines and business pressures.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities and associated deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Confident and assertive
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and writing)
- Basic knowledge of German (verbal and writing)
- Good communication skills, verbal and writing