Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
- Analyzing and preparing of the passenger and truck tires price lists for the tire dealers and fleets;
- Competitors price monitoring and analyzing;
- Customized price offers for the customers;
- Pricing and profitability reports and presentations;
- Collecting and processing of the B2B and B2C tire prices from the market;
- Regular collecting and monitoring of the online prices (from the online tire shops);
- Tire market research and business intelligence activities;
- Participation to the Continental’s European and regional pricing meeting.
- Providing marketing support for the Continental’s sales force and customers (presentations, campaigns, events, etc.).
- Technical or Economics University degree;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel – advanced level);
- Analytical thinking, work experience with statistics / price calculation / database analysis;
- English language skills, advanced level;
- Results and customer orientation;
- Valid driver’s license B category;
- Willingness to travel abroad and in Romania.
- Flexible working schedule;
- Personal development programs & trainings;
- Complete package of medical services;
- Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts;
- International work environment and travelling opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.