Pricing Analyst - ALD Automotive
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Review and update all pricing elements and costs
- Provide rigorous data analysis and forecasts to protect and improve gross margin
- Collaborate with management to implement new pricing initiatives
- Lead ad hoc quantitative analysis and review market trends for pricing opportunities
- Report to local management and/or International Pricing Department
- Provide continuous support to the Sales team and design creative pricing strategies for competitive offers
- Team work with other departments and external suppliers in order to obtain updated pricing information
- Enjoy working with large volumes of data
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and high profile deliverables
- Self-starter and team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneous
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Economic University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in automotive industry)
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. French is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure
- The opportunity to work in a professional and multicultural team
- Type of the contract: Determined Period Contract (12 months).
- 1. Describe the difference between margin and mark-up or give a representative example.
- 2. What excel formulas do you frequently use and what for? What is your favorite formula?