Detalii loc de munca
Pricing Actuary - Property and Casualty
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Implement, maintain and enhance pricing tools on the Radar platform, contribute to the design of Radar software enhancements
- Work together with pricing and underwriting teams to understand and ensure accurate delivery of their requirements
- Ensure the quality of pricing tool updates including peer reviewing and comprehensive testing
- Collaborate effectively with IT on the integration of the pricing tools within IT landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in P&C insurance pricing, experience of successfully working in close partnership with Pricing, Underwriting and IT teams
- Delivery of Radar solutions for multiple insurance products/lines
- Proficient in Radar Base, knowledge in Radar’s reporting functionality preferred and experience in deploying Radar models to a Radar Live environment constitutes an advantage
- Partnering mentality with the ability to build strong working relationships with peers, management and the business areas
- Strong programming skills: Excel, VBA, Python
- Advanced level in Excel
- Very good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.