Who we are
GTS Telecom owned by Deutsche Telekom AG is one of the main infrastructure-based provider of telecommunications services in Romania and is positioned as a quality leader in the communications segment for medium and large companies. Our company is one of the founding members RoNIX(Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) and is certified ISO 9OOI, ISO I4OOI, OHSAS I8OOI and ISO 27OOI.
GTS provides national and international transport solutions for data, voice, internet access, cloud services and collocation in our own data centers in Bucharest and Cluj. The company operates an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure. The company has approximately 140 employees and is based in Bucharest.
Our values :
Our company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the marketplace. They provide standards at every level of our business and are the ethical foundation for everything we do at GTS.
We are committed to our customers
For us it is essential to understand our customers' needs and develop innovative solutions which help them become a better business.
We do as we say we are going to do
Trust is earned. We follow our words with actions so everyone knows they can depend on us.
Our people make the difference
We are passionate and skilled. We have the courage to try new things, we dare.
We work as a team to deliver services at the highest standards.
We are proud of GTS.
We are looking for new colleagues!
It is important to have around you people that have a common vision and who share the same values. That is why, we think we will get together wonderfully if you have:
- communication abilities;
- willingness to permanently learn and self improve;
- attention to details;
- technical skills and real interest in the news from your field of activity.
How would it be like to work as Presales Manager Multi-Cloud with us?
- You will be the go-to person for all cloud opportunities as you will work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for cloud products: Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud;
- You will interact with customers, internal teams, Subject Matter Experts and external partners to design effective cloud solutions;
- You will discover and analyze customer business requirements;
- You will prepare business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals;
- You will reply to customers following requests for information and proposal requests;
- You will identify and document the solutions and build accurate scalable cost models as input into product/pricing strategy;
- You will document solutions in RFP responses, proposals and Statement of Works/High Level Designs;
- You will deliver cloud technical trainings to GTS sales force.
How do we picture you?
- prior experience as sales engineer, presales or in other similar customer-facing tech jobs;
- hands-on experience related to Cloud - Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud: VMware, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- technical experience in other areas: security, manage services etc. is a plus;
- technical education (additional education in Economics/Sales is a plus);
- technical certifications (are considered a plus);
- clean driving license (B);
- strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills;
- the desire to learn new skills and to grow competencies;
- the ability to integrate multiple tasks, status actions items, respond to changing priorities, and react to various deadlines.
- self-motivated and goal driven with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- a very good communicator, strong presentation skills including attention to detail;
While your salary and incentive is the major component of your compensation, you also receive additional benefits like:
- Company car;
- Great opportunities for career development;
- Employee training;
- Easily accessible location;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Remote work in line with the current situation.