Presales Consultant-Bid Management-German/English
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Junior Presales Consultant – RFx (proposal support) and Bid Management
Are you a passionate professional with a genuine interest in IT? Or perhaps a business professional passionate about how technology is shaping today’s businesses?
If the answer is yes, at Oracle we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start their sales consulting career in our multinational sales consulting centre, located in Bucharest.
You will be working for Oracle’s Sales Consulting Centres, where you will be learning on-the-job by remotely supporting EMEA & APAC field organisations in a diverse number of ways, ranging from formatting (creating and revising Word templates for tender documentation), answering and coordinating tenders and customer research. This will give you the opportunity to build basic product knowledge, sales consulting acumen and a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
What we offer:
- An international environment focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of building basic product knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues and partners across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
What you will do:
- Format (create initial word templates and provide final formatting for complete documents using corporate layout) and answer Oracle Corporate Questions for the tenders Oracle participates in
- Coordinate the tenders (content and contributors) Oracle participates in - you will be responsible for the production and delivery of high quality proposals including preparation, revision, consolidation, submission, gathering input from other international departments, internal review and coordination
- Support in overall internal communications plan & execution (. slides preparation)
- Produce customer research reports
- Ensure collaboration with sales consulting teams, sales and other lines of business.
- Work with the virtual teams across the organisation
Who you are:
We are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
- Business or Technical/IT education, university degree with a good understanding of IT market and trends
- Previous experience in project management would be a plus
- Appreciation of technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A second foreign language would be a plus (Spanish/French/German/Italian)
- Excellent planning & organising skills; a keen eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers
- Self confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively.
- Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members
- Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams – To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change – as sales consulting is a very dynamic and fast-growing environment, the type of activities required for this job might change depending on the overall sales strategies
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures
- Results orientation and focus on quality
- The most important is an eagerness to learn!
Acest job nu mai este activ.