Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Matching all customer demands to the Allianz Technology Portfolio.
- Review incoming customer business demands and match them to the AZ Tech Standard product portfolio;
- Help the customer by defining best value for price solution;
- Break down customer demand into several deliverables;
- Provide data for the customer offer;
- Set up ad hock meeting to clarify on open topics to translate non-technical user requirements and description into a technical solution;
- Define technical task, assign tasks to different delivery streams and track the response;
- Work close together with service architect;
- Implement a feedback loop from design proposal and delivered service;
- Align with the PM to create a service handover procedure.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT;
- Operating network experience (router, switch, load balancer, security, network management) is an advantage;
- Project management skills and experience;
- Fluent in English written and verbal, other languages (French or German) could be an advantage;
- Considerable practical skills and experience in development and documentation of concepts and technical solution papers, proficiency in working with Microsoft Visio and other Office programs;
- Availability for travel approximately 25% of time.
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Creative and open mind for change;s
- Excellent Effective communication skills – both oral & written;
- Solid presentation, consulting and moderation skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Team Player;
- Strongly Customer and service oriented;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.