Premium Horeca Sales Representative
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Manage and develop the distribution network:
- apply and follow sales, distribution and discount policy;
- following the solvency of dealers.
- Support the distribution :
- training the distributors and the end users;
- field support (advise in product selection, demo, commissioning, after sales);
- offer brand visibility (displays, dealer marketing tools, local show).
- Generate, collect and follow up sales lead (networking, shows and incoming leads);
- Competition monitoring (track evolution, prices, market trends);
- Reports (weekly sales reports and weekly activity planning).
- University Degree;
- Minim 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Working knowledge of the Food Service Equipment industry preferably, with a proven successful experience to develop a distribution network in this industry;
- High drive and energy, combined with charismatic personality able to motivate and enthuse;
- High business ethics & respect for confidentiality;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Available to travel 60% of his time to visit the distribution network;
- Clean driving licence;
- English – advance.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company;
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU