We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer with great hands-on ability and developer background. You will be part of a team that offers technical advice to partners (and in some cases to end-customers) located around the World.
The Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customer’s business requirements and objectives, as well as channel partner training and enablement. Specific activities include:
- Advise customers and partners about how to configure, size and integrate the e-signature software suite into their existing IT environment
- Recognize customer needs
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, flexibility and a superior customer focus
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Deep understanding of today's typical IT environments on both client and server side as they exist in large businesses such as banks, insurance companies, telecom companies, and government organisations
- Ability to develop sample integrations and code snippets without involving R&D staff
- Experience in providing response to technical questions in tenders/RFPs
- Experienced ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within partners to increase Namirial revenues within assigned territory
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in writing in marketing-oriented technical whitepapers
- Has the ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organisation
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Ability to diffuse complicated technical and political situations with partners and customers