Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are currently seeking a PPAP Coordinator. If you are looking to enhance your career with a dynamic, growth company, then we encourage you to apply and join the KSS team!
What is this opportunity?
The person in this position is responsible of all quality entries by our evaluations or by the ones of already existing suppliers, organizing quality checking program of all entries in company and concerns about solving in time all suppliers’ issues.
What’s in it for you?
- Supplier’s qualification, giving solutions to goods quality problems, organizes and follows corrective supplier’s activities, validates components, auditing suppliers and keeping approved suppliers list actualized.
- Directing corrective and preventive program actions from initiation until solving. Careful registry checking. Collects and analyses data related to watching progress.
- Analyses/approves/watching PPAP suppliers.
- Ensuring quality control operations at goods arrival (registering data and unblocking batches)
- Administration RNC suppliers
- Direct administration SREA and ECP
- Internal and external audit activities
- Metrological necessity administration/ control instruments and goods arrival
- Non conformal goods administration – supplier restoring
- Supervising supplier performances
- Making reports to suppliers
- Assuring internal procedure following regarding tests and checking in accepting goods.
Here’s What You Need…
Minimum 3 years experience in automotive domain
Quality system knowledge ISO/TS 16949
English– communication abilities