Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 700 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit
Under COVID-19 circumstances, all Sustainalytics employees are now working from home. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy. Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process are continuing via phone or video meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
The position will focus on developing, implementing, and managing complex and high-quality internal productivity software solutions integrated with the existing products. As a Power Platform Developer, part of the Technology Strategic Projects team, you will be responsible to create business apps using Microsoft`s Power Platform, focusing on Canvas, Model Driven Apps, Power Automate and Power BI. You will identify and implement new automation solutions that can improve internal processes and provide meaningful insights through reports.
- Collaborate with business partners and cross-functional team members to run and successfully complete operational projects
- Develop cross-organizational business relationships and integrate project activities across teams
- Act as the business expert on technical and functional components
- Develop solutions using various components of Microsoft Power Platform together with other technologies (. SharePoint, Azure, SQL, Dynamics 365)
- Depending on the project complexity, a Project Manager/Scrum Master, business analysts will be involved.
- Implement the solution, involving other developers as needed, focusing on coordinating their activities
- Evaluate business processes, collect/contribute to requirements, uncovering areas for improvement; develop and implement solutions.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and work towards developing the design and the features of the technical solution.
- Create mock-ups to validate app design.
- Analyze & implement functional requirements using relevant technologies.
- Using Agile methodology, lead development through various stages of App lifecycle (create roadmap, releases, demo sessions, UAT, etc)
- Create solution documentation & training materials and conduct formal training classes; provide support for technical issues.
- Reports and data model creation using Power BI or other BI tools.
- 5-7 years work experience, 3-5 years relevant experience developing solutions using Power Platform tools – Canvas & Model Driven Apps, Power Automate
- Good business acumen and business process knowledge
- Good project management and communication skills
- Strong Power Platform solution building skills
- Strong data related skills (relational data sets, queries)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle conflicting demands
- Good time management and customer relationship skills
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle
- Proven ability to appreciate and understand technical environments in a business context
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (preferably Power BI) is a plus
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail.
- experience in working on IT projects, with emphasis on working with complex interdependent processes and departments
- Competitive compensation package.
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits.
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription.
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation.
- Bonus based on your performance.
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market.
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams.
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.