Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Microsoft envisions a mobile-first, cloud-empowered world. A world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate in order to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We’re a glimpse ahead, reinventing the way we work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to ours!
Location: Bucharest / Timisoara
Contract: Outsourced Employment
YOU are an analytical person, passionate about technology. You enjoy taking things apart and building them back together, because understanding and solving technically complex issues is what drives you. You are looking for highly experienced colleagues to help you deepen your technical knowledge. At the same time, you thrive in an international environment by communicating well in English with knowledgeable IT professionals within large corporate customers and by maintaining long-lasting business relationships with them.
Depending on your level of seniority, you already know at least two of the following technologies (and wish to learn the others):
• Proficient with Power BI (Desktop application and the Service)
• Familiarity with the Power BI Gateway
• A good understanding of Office 365 Administration
• Strong Excel skills with Power Query and Data Modelling
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• An understanding of the .NET Framework.
• An understanding of SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
• Underlying SQL Server awareness
• Understanding of Windows Administration (. installations, services, permissions
Ideally, you might also be familiar with:
• Analyzing network traces.
• A good working knowledge Visual Studio
• An understanding of Analysis Services data modelling.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server at developer level (TSQL, Stored Procedures, etc.)
• Good Windows Operating System background on Threads, Processes and Memory Management (Heap, Stack, Virtual Memory)
but if you are not, we will teach you. WE are a diverse team delivering industry-leading services across the globe. We strive to be our customers’ and partners’ trusted advisors, by helping them through our expertise to fuel some of the largest and most complex IT solutions in the world. We are constantly exposed to cutting-edge software, services and devices and are proud to shape future technologies. We grow professionally through coaching from experienced mentors and through focused career development programs reaching into a wide range of opportunities.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Please note that your resume will be entered in our database and may be used in further recruitment events. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.