Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
109 Strada Republicii, Cluj-Napoca
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficiency in Portuguese;
- Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service;
- Good organizational skills;
- A working knowledge of MS Word/Excel;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations;
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines and KPI’s;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures.
- To respond to all customers’ enquiries within given timescales, efficiently and effectively;
- To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services;
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff;
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required;
- To accurately log all calls and in line with procedures;
- To responsibly maintain and update all job-related administrative forms;
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options/solutions.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, in an ambitious and talented team;
- Professional training;
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive, multicultural and multinational company.