Account Receivables Officer
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Policy Administration Officer (Account Receivables)
We are Euler Hermes and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position Policy Administration Officer who will become part of our team in the EH Romania - Bucharest office and will be responsible for timely and effective execution of tasks and activities related to Policy Administration.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Manual payment allocation;
- Customer account clearing;
- Suspense account reconciliation;
- Dunning run;
- Refunds, payment proposals;
- Collect data to calculate premiums;
- Calculate bonuses, premiums and fees;
- Collect, store and monitor business events;
- Apply pricing conditions;
- Calculate and apply bonus and malus conditions;
- Control invoice proposals;
- Contributes to test campaign;
- Ensure follow-up and control of Turnover Declarations;
- Timely execution of Broker commission payment and computation;
- Contributes to test campaigns;
- Help to investigate on complaint case and give suggestion for problem fixing;
- Maintain operation procedure manual in comprehensive and regular updated basis;
- Active role and effective in communication to procure quality support on outsourcing.
This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have:
- University degree in economics ;
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking;
- Knowledge of the SAP platform;
- Understanding of the financial practices applicable to daily tasks;
- Practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Good level of English both spoken as well as in writing.
- Dynamic and multinational working environment;
- Opportunity to learn and grow on the job as well as language or professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc;
- Full time permanent contract;
- Modern and accessible offices.
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role?
- What is your availability to start a new job?
- What are your salary expectations (RON netto)?