All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers, and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables the Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings, and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The CIO Office Support Team Member is acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) and communication channel between Workplace Services and CIO Office, sending communications to employees from Operating Entities (OEs)of Allianz Group regarding the changes in the workplace services.
- Acts as single point of contact (SPOC) and communication channel between Workplace Services (WPS) and CIO Office;
- Participates in WPS meetings in order to be aware of the context and have a proper understanding of future changes;
- Sends a communication to employees from Allianz Technology Germany regarding the changes in the workplace services (. software updates, guidelines for using IOS mobile devices, changes related to the model of the mobile device going forward, etc.);
- Creates CIO Connect Page, collects information, creates the structure of content display and regularly updates the respective intranet page (CIO Connect Page);
- Prepares the documentation needed for the decision-making process at Board Member level or CIO level;
- Creates guidelines or workers council agreements for workplace topic within AZ Tech Germany;
- Assures that the guidelines or procedures to be published are in line with the Allianz Global Standard rules and regulations, documentation standards and process requirements. The CIO Office Support needs to check and align with Data Privacy Department in order to assure all GDPR prerequisites are met;
- Close alignment with the different Service Managers, incl. partially also technical (high level) discussions on the content and specifications needed for proper communication towards the OEs;
- The PMO is based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Business fluent English spoken & written, German language would be a plus;
- Very good with Office Tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Strong communication skills, team player, very diligent, very structured;
- Good at identifying/setting priorities, able to work self-directed and flexible;
- Used to work in a matrix organization and in remote teams, in a multinational environment;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project work;
- University degree;
- Technical affinity.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with an advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across the globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills; Excellent ability in the English language (oral and written).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.