Middle (2-5 ani)
The role is appropriate if you are interested in building a career in Project/Programme Management.
It is an entry-level role which will take you through the basic project management and project monitoring and controlling concepts.
The role interacts with a senior PMO, who is responsible for a portfolio of projects, as well as with the respective programme and project team
Programme and Project Governance
- Keep track of programme and project adherence to the Change Governance (ensure programme, project is ready to move from one lifecycle stage to the next - initiate/plan/execute/close, ensure programme performs the regular QA controls, as per PM standards and DB policies)
- Run recurring programme and project reports for Status, Risks and Issues, Dependencies, Milestones, etc
- Keep record of the 3rd party contracts for the respective IT projects implementation
- Upload the contracts in the DB systems and follow-up their approval
- Check invoices against contracts and recommend approval/rejection
- Maintain record of all resources engaged in delivering the respective IT projects
- Run specific onboarding activities for all resources engaged in delivering the respective IT projects
- Monitor and control the timesheet booking process for all resources engaged in delivering the respective IT projects
- Ad-hoc support for fixing issues the team members may face (. inability to book time, delays in onboarding stages, etc.).
- Knowledge of PM concepts
- Good handling of large data basis
- Proficient in Excel
- Great attention to details
- Work well with tight deadlines.