With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Job Description :
- Programming manufacturing equipment with Siemens programmable language and scripts / C++/C Sharp/Visual Basic;
- Debugging manufacturing equipment using programmable languages mentioned above;
- Developing and implementing improvements on the production equipment;
- Developing and implementing traceability concepts on manufacturing equipment in accordance with MES standards in Continental;
- Support for the suppliers in implementing the traceability system on equipment;
- Analysis of incidents and supervision of the corrective action taken;
- Technical monitoring, giving instructions for settings/adjustments and ensuring that they are implemented;
- Ensure production efficiency and achievement goals;
- Resolve and execute manufacturing process solutions;
- Coordinate activities through statistical process control methodology;
- Drive implementation of chain management notices;
- Update manufacturing engineering documents ();
- Assure support on FMEA update meeting.
- 3+ years experience as PLC Engineer.;
- Minim 1 year experience with traceability tools and methods;
- University degree in engineering;
- Experience in using the SAP system;
- Experience with industrialization concepts.
- Automotive Quality standards;
- Experience with lean methods;
- Methods Time Management;
- Advanced English skills;
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.