Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, germană, română
Adresa/ adresele jobului
With sales of €40. 5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227k employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43k employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately € billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
- Coordination of activities in the areas of logistics, production, quality, maintenance, industrial engineering purchasing, sales of the business unit to achieve the objectives in Power Transmission Group.
- Evaluate and define actions to meet financial variations related to scrap, manufacturing and price;
- Coordinate strategies to improve inventory changes and minimize inventory;
- Annual investments plan, Budget forecasting and results review;
- Ensure that corrective actions of ISO TS16949 and ISare implemented successfully;
- Support for the areas of quality, engineering, logistics, production for the launch of new products or material specifications;
- Review of contracts and prices for customers with Sales and Finance Department;
- Evaluate and define activities to improve customer service delivery and quality product;
- Participate actively in the process of continuous improvement of the programs and quality activities, safety, environment and health;
- Implement annual Cost Reduction Plan;
- Assure ontime delivery and follow Budget inventory.
- 5 years experience in Industrial or Automotive Industry;
- Project Management experience;
- Coordination and development of teams;
- 2 to 3 years of international experience;
- English - advanced level.
What we offer
- International work environment;
- Attractive salary package and benefits;
- Professional development opportunities.