Middle (2-5 ani)
germană, engleză, română
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets environmentally friendly, multi-material smart industrial and service solutions that make mining, railway engineering, the automotive industry and other important industries safer and more convenient.
Coordination of activities in the areas of logistics, production, quality, maintenance, industrial engineering purchasing, sales of the business unit to achieve the objectives in Power Transmission Group.
- Evaluate and define actions to meet financial variations related to scrap, manufacturing and price;
- Coordinate strategies to improve inventory changes and minimize inventory;
- Annual investments plan, budget forecasting and results review;
- Ensure that corrective actions of ISO TS16949 and ISare implemented successfully;
- Support for the areas of quality, engineering, logistics, production for the launch of new products or material specifications;
- Review of contracts and prices for customers with Sales and Finance Department;
- Evaluate and define activities to improve customer service delivery and quality product;
- Participate actively in the process of continuous improvement of the programs and quality activities, safety, environment and health;
- Implement annual Cost Reduction Plan;
- Assure ontime delivery and follow budget inventory.
- University degree
- English - Advanced
- 5 years experience in Industrial or Automotive industry
- Project Management experience
- Coordination and development of teams
- 2 to 3 years of international experience
- Quality oriented, with strong leadership & communication skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.