Plant Improvement Program Engineer
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
People Point is recruiting a Plant Improvement Program Engineer for its client, a company within construction field.
The position reports to the National Production Manager having no direct reports. The role can and should ultimately influence the majority of operational employees in 3 plants (4 production lines) based in different locations within the country.
- To support the local factories and operations in their implementation of the Plant Improvement Program (PIP) by facilitation, training and coaching of the employee groups and the improvement teams.
- To be an agent of change and assist the National Production Manager and the Plant Managers to drive the implementation of a continuous improvement culture across the business.
- To be the company expert in Lean/CI/TPM tools and techniques.
- To coordinate the company’s PIP+ roll-out program.
- Coordination of the company’s PIP+ roll out program across the country
- Training and coaching of teams in lean tools and techniques
- Facilitation of improvement teams
- Be a major advocate of the Lean/CI/PIP+ ethos and methodologies
- Development of continuous improvement projects from the initiation through the delivery
- Establish the metrics and the KPI’s to provide plants with quantifiable gauges of the results and the impact of lean activities
- Tracking of the savings and the benefits at the local level
- Prepare and keep up to date a Lean/CI/PIP+ handbook/manual
- Stay up to date in the application of the process improvement tools and techniques
- Build the internal relationships across all departments
- Consult and work with the Plant Managers and other heads of departments to insure the appropriate participation and support
- Be prepared to lead a number of projects involving hands-on interaction, good problem-solving techniques, generating enthusiasm and supporting the teams
- Carry out daily GEMBA walks, checking & updating production boards
- Minimum graduate level or similar level education in a manufacturing or engineering discipline
- A good appreciation of the production/process management within the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrate good lean coaching project management skills and experience
- Strong team facilitation skills, especially managing change, managing teams, coaching and training others
- Demonstrate successful experience of working with lean tools and techniques - 5S, OEE, problem solving, Kaizen, 7 Wastes, Process Mapping/VSM, FMEA, Pareto and Ranking and Process Capability (cp and cpk)
- Highly credible and influential personality with tangible experience in the field of continuous improvement and culture change
- Hands on approach at all levels
- Strong organisational & planning abilities
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (especially shop-floor level)
- Excellent computer, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Flexibility in location as may be required to transfer to another factory within the country
- Driving licence with associated relevant driving experience.
- Degree level in building materials / concrete blocks processing or heavy engineering discipline
- Experience within building materials / concrete blocks industry
- Formal Lean qualifications
- 6 Sigma Black belt or similar qualification
- Lead auditor assessor qualification