Plant Engineering Manager
Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of € billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227k employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43k employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately € billionthis international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Plant Engineering Manager
- To continuously improve and implement new production and processes into the plant with minimum rejects, providing training, problem solving techniques and increasing productivity of the factory.
- To evaluate and issue accurate manufacturing data and standard methods to support the production schedule, with appropriate operators training.
- Process, product and method development.
- Material optimization.
- Manages the introduction of new products including assistance with tool management and transfers to meet the timing schedules, making all preparation activities to satisfy customer needs and product targets.
- Supports continuous improvement activities to remove obstacles to achieving world class production and cost improvement.
- To consider the specific design features and dimensions required for production tooling to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Technical academic qualification or proven background in rubber and / or production development techniques.
- General knowledge of engineering software packages.
- Awareness of both quality and production target requirements.
- Knowledge of Process Improvement and Lean Manufacturing Methods.
- Experience in team coordination.
- Proactive and a team player.
What we offer
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Training program.
- Private medical insurance.
- Working in a young and dynamic team.
- International working environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.