Your key deliverables:
* Calculate, analyze and plan manufacturing and support cost for the Busag plant and actively support the plant management team on improvements
* Provide financial insight into business operating reviews
* Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, US & local GAAP and EATON financial policies
* Proactively drive continuous improvements in financial and business practices
* Ensure that the business has in place processes that comply with country legal requirement
* rovide accurate and timely financial analysis and reports to aid in profitably managing the business and make recommendations to compensate for variances when detected
* Support the Busag team in preparation of Business Opportunity Calculations for projects
* Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned objectives
* Conduct product profitability analysis, identify gaps which may come from manufacturing processes
* Drive continuous improvement in financial and business practices
profile Are you?
* Educated at bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business administration? (ideally plus ACCA (or equivalent)
* Having at least 5 years of professional experience in Finance and Accounting, ideally with strong manufacturing controlling background?
* Possessing knowledge of US GAAP & SOX?
* An effective communicator team player, excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, ready for taking and implementing initiatives, but also influencing people in other divisions and peer positions?
* Proactive and process driven?
* Fluent in English language? another European language is a plus.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers?
* Contract in fast growing global company
* Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
* Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
* Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
* Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
* Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
* Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University