Planning & Reporting Consultant
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. Witholleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
- Join NTT DATA in our office in Cluj Napoca
- Interactive environment
- Dynamic team
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Elaborates the monthly financial analysis and offers support for the elaboration of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, necessary for the management and shareholders of the company;
- Performs the monthly cash related reports submitted within the group reporting package: cash actual position at month end and cash flow forecast for the following 12 months;
- Monitors cash flow evolution during the month performs simulations of different scenarios based on business financing needs for different deals;
- Performs weekly cash reports based on forecasted payments and receipts for the following 2 weeks;
- Works closely with EMEA Treasury team to establish best financing opportunities for company needs (cash pooling management; group treasury platform for hedging solutions, forward contracts, exchange transactions; proposal on most adequate financial instruments and derivatives);
- Actively involved in the preparation of credit line documentation;
- Prepares the CAPEX budget working together with the Business Unit Managers;
- Elaborates the annual cash flow budget and Mid-term plan and proposes solutions for achieving the set targets;
- Develops monthly financial reports to monitor performance towards forecast and budget and communicates findings to multiple levels within the organization;
- Elaborates any other financial reports depending on requests;
- Performs data integrity and reports accuracy checks as requested;
- Conducts research on discrepancies & identifies variances in various reports;
- Involved in the elaboration of the annual budget and monthly forecasting processes and in preparation of reports and presentations for the Leadership and Board of Directors;
- Completes accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual business reports and forecasts;
- Offers support to the Senior Manager in completing analytical & reporting tasks;
- Provides support on the preparation of the company’s annual plan;
- Gets involved in the developing or updating of the existing software;
- Identifies financial and operational risks regarding the business and signals them to the management.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 3 years of relevant finance experience with accounting background both statutory and group reporting;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) and PowerPoint skills;
- Very good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- German is nice to have
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you spc. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!