Client company is a leading provider of complex solutions and products to government and commercial customers in UAE (through their Infrastructure & Civil and Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation divisions).
- Support Project Managers / Engineers in the construction of resourced project plans using Primavera;
- Assist and liaise with resource managers to ensure timely allocation and utilization of staff resources;
- Assist in the production of detailed budgets consistent with resourced project plans;
- Communicate and manage project progress;
- Advise on techniques for analyzing progress, identifying problem areas, establishing current position and forecasting trends;
- Report significant schedule slippages;
- Assist in the analysis of costing reports received by Project Managers from accounts;
Experience and Qualifications required
- Previous project planning experience is essential (minimum 3 years);
- Experience maintaining and creating projects from concept to delivery;
- Advanced English language skills;
- An engineering or related degree (BSc, BEng, MSc, MEng or PhD) or equivalent would be ideal;
- Experience using Primavera Enterprise software package,
- Knowledge in industry of Infrastructure.