• plans, organizes, controls and executes a production schedule for a designated product or products including program coordination;
• develops production schedules based on actual and forecasted customer demand, product demand profiles and knowledge of the customer;
• analyzes inputs (., capacity, board cycle times, urgency of request, material availability, etc.) to help determine schedule;
• analyzes internal impact (., line scheduling, procurement, logistics, shipping, etc.) of customer scheduling;
• ensures quality and integrity of information used to generate materials requirements plan. Revises plans as required based on analysis of actual versus plan;
• manages issues associated with engineering changes to ensure minimal cost exposure, excess materials and risk to customer shipment;
• participates in the introduction of new products and supports the transfer/de-transfer of existing products through planning and analyzing of common and unique materials in support of project deadlines. Communicates information on materials availability to support build plans throughout the product life cycle;
• develops and communicates short- and long-term commitments to customers to ship products. Coordinates necessary resources to meet shipment commitments.
• good command of written & spoken English;
• basic knowledge of production planning fundamentals, scheduling, materials requirements planning techniques and manufacturing control systems;
• basic knowledge of purchasing principles, techniques and philosophies;
• knowledge of basic computer applications such as WORD, Excel, PowerPoint and multiple business applications;
• basic understanding of customer needs.
*Celestica (Romania) . respects the confidentiality of personal information provided in accordance with Directive CE/95/46 and the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information, implemented by Law nthe protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information with subsequent amendments and provisions of DirectiveEC concerning the processing of personal and privacy information in the electronic communications field implemented by Law nHowever, by sending your resume or personal profile you give your consent regarding the collection, use and verification by the undersigned to process those personal information as part of the recruitment process.
** Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.