Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are building a team of talented PL/SQL Developers to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting our customers locally in all phases of individual software development with data-centered individual software, mostly in private or public cloud environments.
Our client is a market leader in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Denmark in the fields of IT consulting, system integration and solution engineering, focusing on Oracle, Microsoft, and open source technologie
- The project implements a complex online tool for a large European airline.
- In the project a strong accent is put on the business logic required by the customer.
- The developer is expected through dev testing to insure a good quality of the delivered code.
- PL / SQL consistent knowledge – at least 3 years hands on experience is desired.
- Query optimization;
- At least basic Linux knowledge;
- At least one of APEX or ORDS (Oracle REST Data Services);
- Experience with versioning systems (. GIT, SVN);
- SQL performance analyzer;
- Basic DBA knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Scripting knowledge;
- Knowledge of MySQL CE and EE editions is a plus;
- Oracle Real Application Testing knowledge;
- Experience with continuous integration tools.