Physical Security Analyst
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Position summary: Monitor access control and CCTV systems in order to provide alarm response for every event observed and reported by the system. Work in shifts of 12 hours; support the other team members through good communication.
• Coordinate security investigations based on internal procedures
• Monitor and keep evidence of access control and CCTV activity such as:
• Respond to alarms (observe, act and communicate)
• Keep records of intercom calls and temporary cards issued
• Meet service level agreements regarding response time and customer notification
• Provides remote monitoring and administration of physical security controls and surveillance for EU and AP offices.
• Use all internal resources in order to identify and report all details in case of an incident.
• Provide regular reports and statistics to SRM management.
• Gather and provide feedback to service lead by observing how the system behaves in order to improve it.
• Monitor and place orders for consumables used in the card creation process.
• Arrange engineers/technicians visits onsite to repair damaged/faulty equipment.
• Availability to work in shifts (day and night) in a 24 by 7 environment
• Experience in managing Customer Service tasks
• Attention to details, keep logs/reports of events observed and discuss them with other team members
• Ability to complete swift problem resolution, including troubleshooting
• Analytical approach for resolving tasks
• Ability to repeat procedures which recall solutions
• Quick learner and able to coordinate resources to resolve problems
• Ability to multi-task with different types of problems
• Solid written & verbal communication in both English and Romanian
• Knowledge of security environment and practices
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Fundamental computer use and basic networking knowledge
• Customer service experience would be a plus