Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are looking for experienced PHP Developer who will join our team which designs, implements and tests information system (backend part) used in railway transportation.
What your tasks will be:
· To undertake design and development of new applications' systems for our international clients using technologies including PHP, Symfony2 and SQL.
· To work with customers, direct and indirect, in order to develop specifications which may be used by you or others in the development of applications.
· To design and implement software and components according to internal design and architectural standards.
What we need from you:
· Experience with OOP in PHP
· Knowledge of Symfony2 framework
· To work with Agile methods
· Advanced English – communication with our international clients on daily basis
· Analytical thinking
· Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
· Readiness for travelling
What can you expect?
· Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
· In house training (hackathons, coding do-jos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
· Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
· Loyalty bonus
· Great company events
Does it sound like something you would like to gain next? Then go ahead and apply!